Franchising with Major Organizers
We are raising up an army of organizers to restore order to the world, one household at a time! If you would like more information about becoming a Major Organizers franchise owner, please submit an “Request for Information and Consideration” form by clicking on the button below “Become a Franchisee”.
I want to own a Major Organizers location!
Click on this button to fill out a ‘Request for Information and Consideration” form.
Disclaimer: Certain states regulate the offer and sale of franchises. If you are a resident of one of those states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements.
Note: This is not an offer in the following states that require registration: CA, HI, IL, IN, MD, MI, MN, ND, NY, OR, RI, SD, VA, WA and WI.
As One Door Closes, Our Door Opens
We are raising up an army of home organizers. If you were born to organize and have a natural passion for it, see if the check-list below describes you. We are looking for individuals who:
We need to learn about one another and discover if our business opportunity is the best opportunity for you and if you are the best person for us. Once you learn about us and determine that we meet your qualifications, and we determine you meet our qualifications, we will go through a process resulting in our being on the same team – or not. The discovery process will be fun and informative.
Don’t delay, contact us today: 866-693-6996 Ext 3 or FranchiseSupport@MajorOrganizers.com
The Demand For Our Services Is Growing
There are millions of individuals who suffer endlessly from chaos, clutter and disorganization because they do not possess the ability to create order. Disorder is defined as a breach of peace. Peace is defined as a state of calm and quiet. Therefore, if your home is disorderly you can never have peace. Here are some alarming statistics that you may be able to relate to:
- The Average American burns 55 minutes a day looking for things they know they own but they cannot find. (Source: Newsweek)
- 25% of people with 2-car garages don’t park any cars in them because there is no room; 32% only park one car. (Source: US Department of Energy)
- 23% of adults say they pay bills late because they lose them—this costs them big time money in fees and jacked up interest rates. (Source: Harris Interactive)
- Most people only wear 20% of their clothes 80% of the time resulting in wasted time and money. (Source: Paul Talbot)
- Research has proven that 80% of the time clutter is not due to a lack of space, it is due to disorganization. Furthermore, orderly homes reduce housework by 40%. (Source: American Cleaning Institute)
These stats help illustrate that living in disorganized homes and operating out of chaotic offices negatively impact your life and everyone around you in four huge ways:
- Mental Health
- Physical Safety
As we organize homes, offices and cars, we also teach our clients the principles, processes, and behaviors of staying organized so they are able to lead happier and more productive lives. We are on a mission to restore order to the world because improving an individuals’ home environment, undeniably changes their life for the better.