Franchising with Major Organizers
We are raising up an army of organizers to restore order to the world, one household at a time! If you would like more information about becoming a Major Organizers franchisee, submit an “Online Request for Consideration” form.
I want to be a Major Organizers Franchisee!
Disclaimer: Certain states regulate the offer and sale of franchises. If you are a resident of one of those states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements.
Note: This is not an offer in the following states that require registration: CA, HI, IL, IN, MD, MI, MN, ND, NY, OR, RI, SD, VA, WA and WI.
As One Door Closes, Your Major Organizers Door Opens
We are looking for a few great men and women – sound familiar?
See if the check-list below is you. We are looking for individuals who:
We need to learn about one another and discover if our business opportunity is the best opportunity for you and if you are the best person for us. Once you learn about us and determine if we meet your qualifications and we determine you meet our qualifications we will go through a process resulting in our being on the same team – or not. But we promise you it will be fun and informative.
The Demand For Our Services Is Growing
There are millions of individuals who suffer endlessly from chaos, clutter and disorganization because they do not possess the ability to create order. Disorder is defined as a breach of peace. Peace is defined as a state of calm and quiet. Therefore, if your home is disorderly you can never have peace. Here are some alarming statistics that you may be able to relate to:
- The Average American burns 55 minutes a day looking for things they know they own but they cannot find. (Source: Newsweek)
- 25% of people with 2-car garages don’t park any cars in them because there is no room; 32% only park one car. (Source: US Department of Energy)
- 23% of adults say they pay bills late because they lose them—this costs them big time money in fees and jacked up interest rates. (Source: Harris Interactive)
- Most people only wear 20% of their clothes 80% of the time resulting in wasted time and money. (Source: Paul Talbot)
- Research has proven that 80% of the time clutter is not due to a lack of space, it is due to disorganization. Furthermore, orderly homes reduce housework by 40%. (Source: American Cleaning Institute)
These stats help illustrate that living in disorganized homes and operating out of chaotic offices negatively impact your life and everyone around you in four huge ways:
- Mental Health
- Physical Safety
As we organize homes, offices and cars, we also teach our clients the principles, processes, and behaviors of staying organized so they are able to lead happier and more productive lives. We are on a mission to restore order to the world because improving an individuals’ home environment, undeniably changes their life for the better.