1. Are you too far away from our Major Organizers Liberators?
2. Do you have access to a computer with Internet and a webcam?
3. Are you unhappy with the current state of your home or an area of your home?
With today’s modern technology, now anyone can be organized by America’s top professional organizers – the Major Organizers Liberators. Whether you are just way too far away from us or you know a friend or family member in a different state, the Major Organizers team is here to save the day. If you are interested in working with us on a video platform, not audio, then fill out a request at the bottom of this page. We will schedule a 15 minute video call with you to determine if you are a good fit for virtual organizing sessions.
We require a four-hour minimum for all virtual organizing projects which is called the Jumpstart Package for $288. You must pay in advance of the first organizing session. Once you finish the first four hours, you may go to 2-hour blocks at $144. We do not require contracts or no long-term commitments which also means we cannot guarantee your success because we are counting on you to implement the plan.
With a little setup, we can have a virtual meeting right in your home. Often our clients will just walk around with a phone or their laptop and show us the trouble areas. Major Organizers then will talk with you and make specific recommendations. We’ll then set up follow up calls to review your progress and go over the challenges you faced.
Virtual Organizing Sessions – Is This What I Need?
Virtual organizing sessions are perfect for people who are already naturally organized, but have hit some roadblocks and feel stuck. Virtual organizing sessions are great for DIYs that just need ideas, guidance and a plan. Virtual is also great for our current clients that would like a follow-up session after the in-person organizing has been completed. Both new clients and current clients can benefit from quick pointers and troubleshooting tips for a specific room or area. Helping you get through those times where you just feel stuck and aren’t sure what to do next is our specialty. Here are a few important questions to ask yourself:
- Have you been looking at the exact same pile of mess for years without doing anything to fix it?
- Do you not know where things should go, so you make a stack or pile?
- Do you have a room in your house that is overly cluttered and you are not sure how to fix it?
- Do you feel sad or angry when you think about organizing a specific area of your home?
- Do you have the energy to organize but feel stuck and do not know where to start?
Video Service Providers We Use
Getting a virtual video meeting is pretty easy now thanks to these popular FREE video chat service providers:
- Google+ Hangouts
If you have a GMail account, please download the Google Hangout and do a test run with a friend before our first session. If you do not have a GMail account, please download Skype and create a video call account. You must have the video service set up at least 24 hours before the session start time.
Equipment You Need
The equipment and software for your virtual organizing session will vary depending on your computer, operating software and video conferencing service provider. You will need at least these items:
- Mobile Device With Webcam
- Webcam (separate or built-in)
- High-Speed Internet (DSL or higher)